Driving outstanding customer experience by harnessing the power of customer insights and delivering a true omnichannel experience
Over the past five years, this event has consistently delivered the highest quality of information sharing and networking opportunities and became the #1 meeting place for more than 100 CEM experts and C-level executives from operators in the region who are seeking to stand out from fierce competition by taking their customer experience to the next level.
We combine structured networking with in-depth case studies and interactive sessions that ensure each attendee leaves with a stack of business cards and proven strategies ready to drive their business forward. Each of our events covers the most pressing challenges operators want answered, and the fifth edition of our Customer Experience Management in Telecoms is going to be even more exciting!
The 2016 programme will feature C-level Panel discussion, international and cross industry case studies, CEM awards ceremony, workshops and more dedicated networking and executive exchange sessions.
Top reasons to attend:
- Your voice matters– participate in panel debates, open floor discussions and moderated table discussions to make sure you get the answers to issues that keep you up at night
- Benchmark your customer experience strategy against the best in the region through best practice delivered by regional and international speakers driving customer experience transformation
- Take advantage of over 10 hours of interactive sessions and networking to determine how to keep the customer front-of-mind across all departments
- Understand how to gain C-level support for your CEM strategy through an unprecedented allstar C-level panel putting C-suite decision makers on the spot
- Develop your skills and make the most of your time out of the office by attending 4 in-depth workshops on hot topics such as creating effortless experiences, customer journey mapping and achieving customer-centricity
- Get recognised and celebrate a year of CEM achievements during the prestigious 5th Customer Experience in Telecoms Middle East Awards. Not only will we be recognising the best in the industry but you will also get a chance to interact with them one-on-one
Who will you meet?
Come and network with leading operators from across the Middle East, including: CxOs, VPs, Directors, Departmental Heads, Managers and Experts of:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Care
- Quality Management
- Consumer Unit
- Service Assurance
- Customer Lifecycle
- Contact Centre Management
- Service Management
- Customer Operations
- Customer Loyalty
The 2015 Award Winners were:
- Best CEM Brand (Organisation) awarded to Batelco
- Customer Experience Champion of the Year (Individual) awarded tp Mr Jean Francois Thomas the CEO Of Orange Jordan
- Best CEM Culture Transformation Programme awarded to Viva Kuwait
- Best Contact Centre Experience awarded to Oman Telecommunications
- Best Online Experience awarded to Virgin Mobile KSA
- Most Innovative Use of Technology to Improve the Customer Experience awarded to Qualitynet
Senior Director Service Performance and Problem Management, Operations
Head of Customer Care
Vice President of Consumer Unit
Telco Enterprise Executive
Marketing Solutions Brand Leader
IBM Middle East, Turkey & Pakistan
Karschies, Ceron & Alred Consultants
CEM Program Director
Sales Director Telecommunication ME
Vice President Corporate Programmes, PMO Corporate Affairs
VP CEM Consultancy
Huawei Middle East
Senior Manager, Employee Engagement
Office of the Customer
AT&T Business Services
Head of Service Assurance
Head of Sales Transformation
Network Performance Manager
Director of Customer Experience
Programme Manager (We Care), Commercial Operations
Office of the Customer
Head of Services Marketing
Huawei Middle East
Chief Strategy & Customer Experience Officer / Secretary General
Customer Experience & Quality Director
"It was an excellent opportunity to share ideas and gain actionable knowledge and I recommend the event to colleagues."
" I really enjoyed the event and was impressed by the quality of the attendees"
"The event was a great networking and insight sharing opportunity. Telecoms IQ did a great job both on content and logistics."
"This has been a great event providing the best possible opportunity to meet and learn from the best CEM professional in the region"
" A Wonderful summit with good knowledge sharing to benefit from"